Thursday, May 14, 2009

Back to St. Louis We Went

Caroline & I loaded up last Thursday & headed to St. Louis. Tricia needed some help with Grace for the weekend and we were happy to help. Since Caroline LOVED The Magic House last time we were there, we decided to hit it again. We arrived at the Magic House around 6:30 p.m. and that was the perfect time to go. We were the only ones there. It was a Friday night so I guess other people had other things to do, but it was our Friday night fun! I was brave & let the girls play at the water table. They had a blast playing with the boats, funnels and sea life. It was a very fun place to play but would have been a disaster if there had been other kids playing with them.
We played until about 8:15 when I started to notice about 200 Girl Scouts filing in. I quickly convinced the girls that they were hungry & we bolted out to avoid the masses of squealing little girls. Caroline & Grace had a ball being the only ones at the Magic House and I was so thankful for the time they had together.

2 comments:

Southern Baby, LLC said...

I think these cousins are adorable!

NIKKI said...

CUTE Pics...love that last one of her holding hands with the statues!