Saturday, May 23, 2009

Puzzled


The kids & I met Kelly & Katherine for lunch. It used to be a secret, but I guess since it's out here, I'll let everyone know that Kelly & I both REALLY like the pizza at that place. I know, most of you are screaming, "GROSS" but we love it and we go when we have a good coupon.



___________________________________________________________________

So here is why I'm 'Puzzled'. Can a puzzle really bring two kids together? The kids have an airplane puzzle that they don't like to do without the other one & they constantly want the other sibling to help. So they both sat down to work on the puzzle and it made my heart smile. It was great to see them actually work/play together and not at war. (We also played a family game of Hungry Hippo and I totally owned that game! I did have to take a break as to 'teach' the kids how to play, but that is a childhood fav of mine & I was excited to play.)


____________________________________________________________________

Shred Update :
Caroline has been watching me do 'The Shred' for two days now & she wanted to join in. She got completely dressed in her workout clothes and was ready to 'watch the girls' (yes, that is what she & Hayes call my video---gotta work on that). This child of mine does all 20 minutes with me. Move by move she does them, some modified, but hey, she's 4. She was amazing. She would often look at me doing something & say 'Mom, it looks funny when you do it. Watch me, I"ll show you how to do it" oh hilarious. We'll see how many more workouts she joins me for.

2 comments:

christy said...

ummmm- chuck e. cheese pizza is the BEST!! i love it!!

Anonymous said...

I love the puzzle pics, that is very sweet