Tonight Troy & I put to bed a three year old and tomorrow we will wake up with a four year old. Not exactly sure where the years have gone but a part of me is really sad that she is turning four. She is growing too quickly and I am more than blessed to have been with her every single day of her little life. She is a precious child that loves to laugh, play dress-up, make-believe, garden, swing and she loves to learn. I could go on and on about my favorite little girl but I'll save that for tomorrow. As I kissed her goodnight I praised the Lord because she is a truly wonderful gift.
I can't wait for her special day tomorrow as I know she will be delighted in it. She is so excited to see what each new day brings & I love seeing the joy in her eyes when she first wakes up. While she knows it is her birthday tomorrow, she knows her party will be at a candy store, I don't think she 'really knows' and I love that about her. She has true innocence and she will be truly excited and grateful for her day.
I have added some pictures from before I started blogging. I included one of Hayes as he is such a huge part of her life. Caroline is a great big-sister to Hayes and I pray that they will one day be best of friends. Until tomorrow, I have a 'Three Year Old Girl"...


.jpg)
.jpg)

Friday, May 15, 2009
Until Tomorrow...
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Caroline
Happy Birthday Sweet birthday girl!!!! I can't believe how fast four years has flown for us either!!!
Post a Comment