Getting ready for the big night was just as fun as the actual day, if not more fun if you ask me. Caroline was able to relax, play with her friends and actually sit and watch the other classes. She loved getting to check out what the other classes were wearing. She said several times how much she loved a red and white costume that looked like a peppermint. I think she may have had a bit of a sweet tooth!
She did great at the dress rehearsal. She was happy and didn't miss a step {but it would have been fine if she had missed them all}. She was on the front row and I beamed because I have never, can I
please repeat, NEVER, been on the front row of anything in my entire life. She, in all honesty should have been on the back row. She was one of the tallest kids and I can't quite figure out why she was on the front row, but she was and they never switched during the song. One of those mysteries...All of the little dancers were wonderful and this night was great.
One of the things I LOVED about dress rehearsal night was that you could take as many pictures as you wanted & you could video as close as you wanted. I'll upload later, but my elbow was resting on the stage for her dance. It was great! Enjoy the pics for now!
Okay, this is my absolute favorite picture---EVER. She was looking for me using her 'binoculars'. Funny thing was, I was just to her left, with my elbows resting on the stage. She was just focused on the audience. It was a hoot. She did this during the actual recital as well. The search lasts for about 10 se
conds then the dance resumes. I love it!


She did great at the dress rehearsal. She was happy and didn't miss a step {but it would have been fine if she had missed them all}. She was on the front row and I beamed because I have never, can I
please repeat, NEVER, been on the front row of anything in my entire life. She, in all honesty should have been on the back row. She was one of the tallest kids and I can't quite figure out why she was on the front row, but she was and they never switched during the song. One of those mysteries...All of the little dancers were wonderful and this night was great.One of the things I LOVED about dress rehearsal night was that you could take as many pictures as you wanted & you could video as close as you wanted. I'll upload later, but my elbow was resting on the stage for her dance. It was great! Enjoy the pics for now!

Okay, this is my absolute favorite picture---EVER. She was looking for me using her 'binoculars'. Funny thing was, I was just to her left, with my elbows resting on the stage. She was just focused on the audience. It was a hoot. She did this during the actual recital as well. The search lasts for about 10 se
conds then the dance resumes. I love it!


FYI when wearing any kind of lipgloss, all smiles are larger than life you know :)


4 comments:
SOOOOO ADORABLE!! Love the binocular pic!!!!! She is tooo cute!
I LOVE all the dance recital pics!!!! We cannot wait for this day with Pepper, soooo special. By the way, I introduced myself to Troy at Science camp Monday. If he came home asking about your annoying friend that wouldn't stop talking to him, that was me, ha!!!!!
what a pretty ballerina. do you have a tutu? because every time i wear a skirt, thomas asks if that is my tutu ballerina outfit!
SO CUTE! I know you probably said before, but where does she take dance from, Brittany? I want the girls to start soon. They LOVE dance!
Post a Comment