Troy pointed out last night that I haven't blogged about our sweet children in quite a while. He is correct. UNLIKE the cartoon above, I don't just sit around & watch TV or blog unless the house is semi-clean (okay, stop laughing Troy)....thus no blogging in oh, 10 days. The house currently looks like a tornado came thru. You know, the kind where when you leave for a vacation & you didn't really clean before you left & you really regret not cleaning when you get home. Yea, that is where I am right now. I am almost to the strike point. I just don't want to do anything...I will, but I am totally overwhelmed with laundry, bathrooms, sheets, towels, dishes, okay, so you know what I am talking about. BUT, no more complaining...I am thankful that I am able to get to do those things & will do them with a cheerful attitude---just let me take a minute to find it ;)
The kids & I have been in St. Louis (fun pictures to follow---maybe in the next month or so) for the last six days and had a wonderful visit with my sister & Grace. Caroline & Hayes are both doing great and are both napping. While I have a few minutes of peace I am going to sweep mini-muffins off of the floor & clean one bathroom up from a two-year old little boy that loves to potty standing up...GOOD TIMES!!!


2 comments:
so did you call me before or after you wrote this post today? sorry we didn't get to visit longer. i feel the same way about the laundry. it's neverending, isn't it?
Love the pictures. Caroline and hayes are getting so big.
Love ya!
Post a Comment