.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Here are more Disney pics that we took...y'all, I have to post them so I won't forget them (this is the only scrapbook for my kids & I'll turn it into a book one day! ahha). Again, these are all from Animal Kingdom. Most of the character meet and greets, some weren't so successful. This was one of the only times we took a bus anywhere and the pictures speak for themselves! The kids love the Boneyard at AK and they really loved 'digging for bones' and the both dug right in. Caroline & Hayes started doing 'snow angels' in the rocks...harmless but a total mess once finished. I would have typically stopped them, but we were at Disney, they were happy so I let them have at it....they are just kids, rig
ht? Disney had great Dinos that you could climb on. It was a small, one item playground and the kids loved it! We tried to play for a bit at the Chester & Hester area but we could not find where to get the tickets...and once we did find it, I refused to wait in line to play a fair game, I mean, we were at Disney! Kids were easy to move along to the next activity as long as the promise of ice cream was near. FYI, we ate at Flame Tree BBQ for lunch. It is a 'counter service' restaurant for those on the meal plan and it was GREAT! Troy and I both had ribs (delicious) and kids had fruit, chicken & hot dogs, a dessert, drink, etc....it was a great bargain for the buck/counter service point. Hit it if you can....you won't be disappointed! .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
More on their Mickey/Minnie (Princess hats) in another post....

2 comments:
I follow your blog because we are the Odoms too!! Believe or not we have a Brittany....and sadly she is away at college. :( We LOVE Disney. I cried the first time I took my kids. We were in Magic Kingdom (many years ago), I turned to look at my princesses and the magical expression on their faces brought tears to my eyes! When my Brittany comes home from school, we still watch Disney movies. Enjoy them!
I follow your blog because we are the Odoms too!! Believe or not we have a Brittany....and sadly she is away at college. :( We LOVE Disney. I cried the first time I took my kids. We were in Magic Kingdom (many years ago), I turned to look at my princesses and the magical expression on their faces brought tears to my eyes! When my Brittany comes home from school, we still watch Disney movies. Enjoy them!
Post a Comment