Monday, February 02, 2009

Disney Fun, No Pictures............

We had a wonderful time in Disney. I am thinking it was the best vacation ever. Troy has written about a few things and posted what few pictures we have. The rest of the pictures are riding around in a Magical Express bus in Orlando. Yes, friends, I left the camera on the floor of the bus when we were traveling to the airport. I am in hopes, and serious prayer that someone will be honest, give it to the driver and he will turn it in to the lost and found. Will you join me in prayer? Seriously....I took 500+ pictures of my sweet family in Disney World and I don't have a single one of them now. Nor do I have the camera Troy gave me for Christmas. I am devastated! While we had an outstanding vacation, I am in morning right now. Hopeful morning I should say. I am holding out hope that I will get my camera back. And when I do, I'll share our fun! Until then, Troy posted a few.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh, honey, I am so sorry about your camera. Did you have insurance on it? I'll pray that you get it back. I hope there are still honest people in the world!
-Danielle

Christy said...

Oh, Brit, I just want to cry for you. I lost pictures from Price's third birthday and was devastated. Just imagine long ago when the only pics they ever had were the ones in their memories.
Ha, God knew what he was doing when we made us in the 21st century, huh?

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo sorry about the camera!!!! I am holding out hope with you that you will get it back.

NIKKI said...

Iam soooo osrry! I know how upset you must be! YOu love pictures as much as me.
I will be praying like CRAZY that you get it returned!

Carly Winborne said...

you have GOT to be kidding!!!?? I am so sorry for you. i know that you were so excited to 1. get the camera and 2. to take hundreds of disney pictures. if it makes you feel any better, when we went last May, wes left his sunglasses in the case at one of the rides at Hollywood Studios. when we got home, I called lost and found. the guy was super-nice and worked with me until we got them back. (they were prescription, so that's why it was such a big deal). even the lost and found guy made it "magical" for me!! :)