Troy & I made a deal that if I could order the PhotoPass CD I would not ask a single person to take a picture of the four of us. I help up my end and didn't ask anyone. I didn't need to. We LOVED using the PhotoPass program. We ordered it before we left so we got a discount & free shipping and in all we saved about 37 bucks. It was worth every penny we spent on it. I will upload lots of pictures....all taken by the Disney PhotoPass Cast members. Not only do they take 'staged' pictures, they were great at taking candids for us....Here are a FEW. I will post more when I get the house clean
.






Wednesday, February 25, 2009
PhotoPass Disney
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is a great idea! We will definitely use that service next time we go
Post a Comment