I have been sick all week. Went to the Dr. on Wed. and I have the flu. I am feeling better but feel like the kids have had free reign over the house this week. I went to Blockbuster and rented several (okay, 5) movies for the kids. I feel TERRIBLE letting them loaf in front of the TV but I haven't felt much like doing anything. We did play with an art set this morning but I quickly turned into the referee so we ended that after about 25 minutes.
We have been playing games and lounging in our pajamas for two days now. Caroline has played dress up in every outfit you can imagine. They are watching Toy Story this morning so Caroline put on a costume that belongs to Hayes....Love it? Hayes constantly walks around in my UGGs and thinks it is hilarious. He will take about 3 steps and topple over.
We have been playing games and lounging in our pajamas for two days now. Caroline has played dress up in every outfit you can imagine. They are watching Toy Story this morning so Caroline put on a costume that belongs to Hayes....Love it? Hayes constantly walks around in my UGGs and thinks it is hilarious. He will take about 3 steps and topple over. 



3 comments:
Hope you feel better soon!
Bless your heart! I hope you're feeling better.
Ugh, hope you get to feeling better soon!!!
Post a Comment