Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sweet Valentine...I mean Caroline

Today was Caroline's Valentine's Day party at school. She had a great time and as we were walking to the car, she said, ' That was a fun party, mom; thanks for coming to my party' and that is when I melted. I am so thankful that I am able to be at each party for her...I realize it is a blessing and I am so thankful. It was just really wonderful to hear her say it!


What a great day!!





As for her head tilted-when we were in Disney, she noticed that the princesses tilted their heads and held their hands in funny positions. She quickly caught on and has not stopped doing it. The pic of her pouting was taken after I told her to keep her head up and not on her shoulder...after that face, she can do whatever she wants with her head! She was much happier as a tilter...haha!





i

2 comments:

BRETT BOROUGHS said...

That explains all the head tilts in Troy's "Daddy's Day" blog entry.

Anonymous said...

Awe, I love that she wants to be like the princesses, ha!!!