Thursday, February 05, 2009

Disney Day Two

Day Two: We knew it was going to be raining so we decided to change our dining reservations up a bit. We ended up going to 1900 Park Fare for breakfast rather than dinner and it was wonderful! The kids slept in and we headed to the Grand Floridian for a 9:45 breakfast. After dining with Pooh, Tigger, The Mad Hatter, Alice & Mary Poppins, we hit the Magic Kingdom. After a full day of playing, rides and parades, we headed back to the hotel for naps. Hayes took his nap during the parade, so Caroline slept while Troy took Hayes to EPCOT. Here is our day in photos.....












5 comments:

Carly Winborne said...

Boy, you've made Jordan Ann's day with these pictures! She's loved them. I think I've enlarged Cinderella and Aurora 100 times.

Anonymous said...

Mary Poppins, our fav!!!!!!

The Metz Family said...

I love looking at your pictures. We went to Disney last year, and it was so awesome I still just go through all our pictures and smile...looking at your pictures made my day.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! It looks like y'all had a great time.

Sara said...

That is such a sweet picture of you holding Caroline. Looks like y'all had a blast!!