After a night of watching the Water Pageant (I know, I have mentioned it a hundred times, but it was totally Hayes's favorite part of Disney) the kids sacked out and we got up to hit Animal Kingdom. We should have waited until later in the day but we wanted to go ahead and
get it out of the way since we knew we wanted to stay late at the Magic Kingdom. Animal Kingdom proved to be super fun for the kids. Caroline was pulled on stage for the Lion King show and we loved watching her dance around with the other kids. Troy and I were both shocked she actually went up there but she did and seemed to have lots of fun. The character meet and greet at Camp Mickey was perfect. Lines were not long and we got a good bit of time with each character. More to come....jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
get it out of the way since we knew we wanted to stay late at the Magic Kingdom. Animal Kingdom proved to be super fun for the kids. Caroline was pulled on stage for the Lion King show and we loved watching her dance around with the other kids. Troy and I were both shocked she actually went up there but she did and seemed to have lots of fun. The character meet and greet at Camp Mickey was perfect. Lines were not long and we got a good bit of time with each character. More to come....jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

2 comments:
The second picture where Troy looks like he is skipping and Hayes is having nothing to do with it, is quite funny!
Looks like yall had a wonderful time - I know how much you love Disney!
We loved the animal kingdom too!!! It was actually my little boys favorite park. It was just the right mix of rides and things to see! We saw the Lion King two times we loved it soo much...I keep checking your blog for your pictures cause Im living vicariously though your posts of Disney! I love it too!!!!
Post a Comment