

Last Monday I found out that you could go to the rodeo for free. Well since it was free we were on our way. I found out about it at 9a.m. and we were there by 10! It was a hoot. I don't think I have ever really been to the rodeo (except for when we lived in Texas and I went with a friend that I can't remember, I ended up making the family miss the rodeo because I ate one of the glow necklaces you buy there at the rodeo. It was awful and we haven't been since) so I thought it would be fun to take the kids.
Caroline was all about the calf roping and Hayes was all about the horses and the stairs. We could sit wherever we wanted to so I sat us pretty far down front. Catherine & Thomas were there and the boys had a ball. I am not a rodeo girl but had a great time for free that day. We may try to hit that again next year.

PS, I think that Catherine and I could have our own rodeo--think anyone would pay to see us wrangle the kids?


0 comments:
Post a Comment