I am thinking my camera should arrive tomorrow, but at the latest it should be here on Thursday, so until then, here are a couple of videos we took while at Disney. The first video is when we were in Toon Town and waited to see the Princesses. The kids were visiting with Belle here and I love the look on Hayes' face. He would walk up and introduce himself. He would announce, 'My name is Haysie, this is Caroline & mommy & daddy'. It was hilarious. I don't think he met a stranger in WDW, which would be scary if he was not right by me at all times.
The second video was taken by Troy while we were on Main Street. They had hula hoops lying around for the kids to play with. Since it was not busy on Main Street, the kids had a blast with these toys. Caroline kept trying and trying but I think the hoop was just too big. As for the big pink spot on the back of her dress.....we were getting a Christmas ornament and she picked a flower right outside of the store. A petal landed on the seat of her stroller and she squished (is that the right word?) the petal right into her dress. It was a hot pink flower and her dress was red. Thankfully I had a stain stick in our bag and I was able to get it out...the dress looks like new again! Troy posted a couple of videos on his blog, too. The first one on his is hilarious. It shows Caroline dancing like she is an orphan from Annie (you know the dance...I am sure you knew it as a child, too) and Hayes is running his energy out in circles. They are so sweet and too funny!

1 comments:
I am so glad they found the camera! I know how upset you have been. I have been praying that they would find it. I can't wait to see your pictures and I'm glad the trip went well.
Love,
Lauren
Post a Comment