Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just for a While

I have decided to go 'Private' with our blog, just for a while. If you are interested in reading it, leave a comment with your email address and I'll send you an invitation. Even if I don't 'know' you, leave a comment anyway....I confess, I am a blog stalker, too (I won't think you are strange). I am going to go private tomorrow and will still post Disney info....so be sure to leave a comment if you are interested.

36 comments:

Emily said...

I would LOVE to continue to blog-stalk you! :) I'm glad Disney was fun!
emilyharbarger@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Count me in!

awsba@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

amandacfrazier@gmail.com

Amy said...

you best be sending me an invite!!!

BRETT BOROUGHS said...

Add me, brettodom@mac.com

Matt Calvert Family said...

mandi_calvert@yahoo.com

Sara said...

You know of course I want to be included!

sara.nicholson @ gmail.com

Anonymous said...

The Newmans want to be invited!!!! russannanewman@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Brittany! This is Casey, Tiffany Windham's best friend. I was telling Tiff that we are going to WDW in September and she told me about your blog about your disney trip. She also told me that y'all know everything there is to know about it. So, if you don't mind, I would love to know all of your tips and advice. Thanks so much! BTW, your kids are precious! My email is hoot232002@yahoo.com. THANKS!!!!

Wartes Family said...

loriwartes@gmail.com

NIKKI said...

make sure to include me...
dazygirl6@bellsouth.net

Samantha said...

mccainsam [at] gmail [dot] com

Christie said...

I want to see the rest of you DW pictures please invite me.

nursegalnc@gmail.com

christy said...

put me in!
christybourg@bellsouth.net

JJackson said...

Hi Brittany
I'm Julie Jackson...I am Kelly Tanner's cousin..I belive you had a joint baby shower with her...Anyway, not sure how I hooked up to your blog but I enjoy reading it.
Thanks
Julie

Lee Herrin said...

okay why are you going private?? I need to be added to your list...I love catching up on ya'lls latest adventures!

leeherrin23@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Please add me -- I love reading about the kids.
laurie@bbfirm.com

Kelly Kennedy said...

You know I want in, sista! You have my email!

B said...

yep---want to see them! bev

Robin, Tommy, and Manze said...

You better invite me! Robin :o)

Anonymous said...

I'm a stalker! Please add me to your list. Kelly Sikes

bek527@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm a stalker! Please add me to your list. Kelly Sikes
bek527@hotmail.com

Andi said...

Please add me to your list!! I love keeping up with you and your precious kiddos!! Andi

acruthirds@hotmail.com

Jeanelle said...

Me! You can't leave me out! :)

jeanelle1117@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Count Gamma in!

Anonymous said...

Please add me.

emilyprovias@yahoo.com

Jen said...

thanks brittany. jenniferdavenport7@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love stalking, uh I mean reading your blog! Alissa

alama28@aol.com

Katharine said...

Katharine Martin
kamartin@rcsd.ms
I depend on you to be in the loop about all the fun kid activities!

The Gardners said...

I would love to come! You do a great job keeping the blog updated!
Emily
emily.gardner@bxs.com

Melissa Jeffress said...

I love stalking you! melissamjeffress@yahoo.com

Danielle said...

Thanks for inviting me! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Brittany! Just in case you go private again, my email is denise.mcpherson@hotmail.com. I love your blog!

Denise (Mallett) McPherson

Robin said...

It's MRs. Robin..Please include me..I miss hearing about you. We are going to Disney with the whole family in APril. We need your advice..Robin42555@aol.com

Kelly said...

I definitely want to continue to see the happenings of your family! I went to Southern Miss as well! Sherri, Brad Weathers wife, is my best friend and we roomed together in college!
My email is kscarty@gmail.com...Thanks

The Segrest Family said...

if you still go private, please add me! mksegrest@hotmail.com

we are thinking about going to disney in september... nash will be almost 2 and camp will turn 4 while there (if we go when we are planning)! is it worth it with nash so young?