Whew, where has the time gone? Caroline is no longer in a baby crib nor is she in a toddler bed! I can't believe it. She has moved up to a true big girl bed. She is just in a twin bed, but it is fully raised off the floor and has twin size bedding that Santa (aka, Popz) brought for her. She loves her bed and rarely lets anyone on it. She is very good at climbing on & off of it, but she doesn't ever just fall off.
Here are pictures of us taking down her little bed, which started out as her second crib---we do major bedroom changes here on a regular basis. We are hoping to keep Hayes in his bed (which was Caroline's original bed) for another year or so. I doubt we will be able to since he is so tall and loves to climb. I feel sure he will be climbing out before summer is here...I'll keep you posted.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment