Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Writing on the Wall

Here is what Caroline did today after school.....

I was feeding Hayes lunch since he fell asleep during lunch at school and was starving by the time we got home & Caroline was all set to color with her markers on a piece of paper I had set out for her. Hayes was eating and I was cleaning up the kitchen when she came in and was so excited. I asked her where her picture was and she so innocently replied, 'It is on the wall'...I knew this could not be good...So, I had her show me where and low & behold, she was not lying. She has colored on the wall once before, in this exact spot, and she got in major trouble. Apparently she forgot that trouble and colored on this wall with markers. Thank goodness for washable markers as the marks came right off. After we talked about what she had done, she helped clean the walls. She said, 'I not do this again, I not like to clean it'....we'll see if she does it again!

1 comments:

NIKKI said...

OH NO!!!!! That is one of my biggest fears..... I am so scared I strap them in booster seats when they have markers! Thank god for washable markers!