On Saturday, Hayes, Nana, and I want to Hattiesburg to visit my grandmother. Caroline got to spend a fun filled day with her daddy. We headed down around 9 and got there in time to go to lunch. We ate at Weintzels (spelling?) and it was wonderful! Troy and I have eaten at the one in Fairhope and always love it, so I was so excited about this visit. This dining experience did not let me down. We had a great time and Hayes was well behaved---he loved the food :) He made a total mess with the crackers, but he was having fun so I didn't mind. We then hit Target and Talbot's, which is something I never do with both kids, so this was a treat. When we got back to Grandma's house, Hayes played in the rocks and handed them one by one to Grandma. It was darling. He also had a great time feeding the rabbit. Nana taught him to feed this little bunny and he loved every second of it. It was a great day and we ar
e so thankful for our visit with Grandma!

Monday, January 07, 2008
To Grandma's House We Go!
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Brittany,
It was so good to see you on Saturday! Have a good week.
Leigh
Britt-
It was good to see you on Saturday! Have a great week.
I'm so jealous! It's enough to make me want to move to Mississippi! Oh, and I LOVE the wallet....thanks so much. Bev
Post a Comment