Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Little Reader

Caroline has always been a child that loves to read books, have books be read to her, simply be around books and anything that involves books. Hayes, on the other hand, did not love books from the beginning like Caroline did. I don't know if it is because I didn't have the time or energy to constantly sit, rock and read to him like I did to Caroline or if he is just a busy boy and didn't like to sit still for a book reading. Never the less, he now loves books. Almost daily, I can find him in his rocking chair (thanks, Gamma) with a book on his lap. He will just sit for about 3 or 4 minutes and read. He will get down from his chair, pick out another book and read some more. It is so sweet and I love to see him reading....looking at pictures, whatever :)

In this picture, it looks like he is falling asleep reading. He isn't, but I caught him while he was blinking or he was having a conversation with Elmo...who knows! I'll try to get a better one of him reading, but this is how I found him---I love it!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

You can add my blog to your's....I already added you! :)

Amanda