Thursday, January 03, 2008

Oh, The Days


Some of my friends have asked me what I do with my kids all day. I would love to say that I educate them constantly, they are perfectly behaved with excellent manners, however that would be a lie. They are fun kids and we have a great time, but this is what we do.... We play dress up on a daily basis and dance to music on place mats (I will post those pictures later). We have a great time and some days I want to pull my hair out. This day, yesterday (I think---my days totally run together), we had a wonderful day. Caroline decided to put her Halloween costume back on and play dress up. Hayes thought it was hilarious and loved sitting in his activity table and watching her. I am totally amazed that I got a picture of both kids and they are both looking at me. What a day!

1 comments:

NIKKI said...

LOVE it!!! We play dress up pretty much every day at our house!! Nothing like a princess in a safari hat at our house! :)