Saturday, January 12, 2008

Staurday Morning Breakfast

This morning Caroline slept in which was very nice since Troy is out of town. My mom spent the night with us and got up with Hayes at 6. I was able to sleep until 7:30, which is an unbelievable treat for me (our kids get up anywhere between 5 and 6:05---totally not fun for a non-morning person like me). I went ahead and hopped in the shower while the kids were watching Barney (I know, that is awful, but it works) and when I got out of the shower about 4 minutes later, I found Caroline and Hayes in the refrigerator. Hayes plays in the fridge all the time but Caroline is good about staying out. I had forgotten to put the lock back on the fridge when I got in the shower and they had food all over the floor. Thankfully nothing had spilled. Caroline did find a lunchable that she wanted to have for breakfast. I was okay with that if she would share with Hayes. Hayes had already had breakfast, but he is aways up for another meal. So, they were sharing great. I stepped to the kitchen to get juice for them and I came back to a table that was missing Caroline and Hayes with all the food---everywhere!

Hope my Saturday is not as eventful as this morning!

Miss you, Troy---be safe driving home today.

0 comments: