We continued to have Christmas until Saturday and we had a great time. We are, however, exhausted! My family came in with all of their kids and the cousins played and played. They wore matching pajamas and were too cute for words (Troy thinks matching is silly, but we did it anyway).
Here are a few pics of the sweet cousins. After the group picture was taken, or attempted I should say, Caroline decided to dress up like Cinderella. She loves playing dress up and this day was no exception.
I am still cleaning up the mess that gift wrapping has made and I think I will be cleaning from now until forever. That said, I am off to clean!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Christmas with Cousins
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I think matching pajamas is the cutest! They all look precious!!
Post a Comment