Well, I waited as long as I could, but Caroline was in desperate need of a haircut. I made an appointment for both of us to get a cut praying that she would be able to sit still while I got mine cut. My good friend, Alli, cuts our hair and Caroline loves her. She cut her bangs about a year ago, but it was only because Caroline would have nothing to do with a bow or rubber band, so I had to cut her hair----poor girl had to see! Anyway, Caroline went first and did great. Alli talked to her the entire time and gave her such a big, little girl haircut. She looks so cute. I love it now and don't know why I waited so long to get it cut. While Alli was cutting, Caroline was watching herself in the mirror. She loved sticking her tongue out and she would make herself laugh. It was a hoot! Part of the deal was for Caroline to go to a candy store and pick out whatever she wanted. She picked out the biggest lollipop in the store and was able to eat it if she sat still during her haircut and mine. She LOVED the lollipop. She was a perfect angel and now
has a cute haircut...thanks, Alli!.jpg)
Monday, December 10, 2007
First Big Girl Haircut
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You need a before and after shot.
Post a Comment