Troy has been working late this week so when the kids hit the sack, I escape to the sewing room. I would love to post pictures of more of the things I have been working on/monogramming, but I honestly forget to take pictures of the cute things that people bring to me! Here is one thing that I did remember to take a picture of.
This is a shirt with a tree applique on a long sleeve shirt. It can have any kind of fabric on it but I picked this fun Christmas fabric...I love it! It was going to be my practice shirt, so it isn't perfect, but since this one, I have gotten the applique down...I promise to do better at taking pics...


4 comments:
Very cute! I'm so impressed with your skills!
Oh so cute! I am quite impressed with your craftiness. Thank goodness I don't have a little girl. You would be a bad influence on me!
Thank for the post on my blog. Don't you just love the low gas prices. I filled up for $1.70 a few days ago. A full tank for $50. I can't believe it.
I Love your creation! Very impressive. You are very talented!
I can't believe it's time to wear all that stuff! Have a great Thanksgiving!
All of your stuff looks GREAT!
Post a Comment