Friday, November 21, 2008

My House is Trashed







....but my kids are happy. I have had Hayes home with me all week and the kids have not napped at the same time one single nap session all week long. Needless to say this week has been rather long for this mommy. For those of you that know us well, you know that this week has also brought lots of changes in the Odom house and we are going to adjust but in the meantime, our house is a disaster! I have to get used to my little bud being home with me all of the time and i have to figure out how to get this place clean with him at my feet. I also have to figure out how to keep him awake so he and Caroline will nap at the same time in the later afternoons....until then, we are making the most of the first 'really cold' day.

I blew up the jumpy house in the den and have let the kids have a hay day jumping. Hopefully they will burn off a bit of energy and crash in about half of an hour. I know Caroline will and hopefully Hayes will (not thinking so since he slept earlier today, but there is always hope, right?). They have been happy all day and for that I am SO THANKFUL! I love it when they get along. Thank the Lord for little blessings :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you can get them on a better nap schedule soon! It is hard to do things around the house with a toddler always demanding attention or wanting to "help." We gotta get one of those jumpy things!!!!

Elisabeth and Gibson Steele said...

What are the big changes?

odomfamilyfun said...

Hayes will be at home full time with me rather than in mother's morning out. He was going twice a week, which gave me a little time to get stuff done, but now he won't be attending...he'll be at home all the time ;)