Sunday, November 23, 2008

Laundry Man


As noted in a previous post, Troy has been working his tail off lately. When I say working his tail off, that means he is usually gone before most people wake up (sadly not the case at our house as our kids are up around 5 each day) and is home well after the kids go to sleep. However, when he gets home after a long day, he is a great helper. I was buried in laundry the other night and he gladly gave me a helping hand. He did it with out complaining and with a happy face, though not so happy when I took a picture, as he knew where this picture would wind up.
While I know that there are days that seem really long when he isn't here and I want to call him and BEG him to come home, he is a great helper when he is home.

Now I won't sugar-coat things and act like I don't complain about my fair share or nag about whatever, but on this particular night, he was a huge help and I was so thankful....just wanted to brag on my sweet helper.

Also, hop over to his blog to read about our Saturday and Sunday mornings. He posted two videos that are hilarious. He took the videos this morning while I was asleep and I had no idea what was going on. Mind you all of this went on before 6 a.m.

5 comments:

B said...

I cannot believe they get up so early!!! The video of the "monster" really was hilarious...especially the Hayes' facial expressions! Wish I could see you guys this week! Much love, Aunt Bev

Anonymous said...

I completely feel your pain on the early risers, Pepper is up before 6 am too!!!! So sweet to be able to brag on your hubby

Anonymous said...

Ok, I just watched he videos on Troy's blog. Hilarious!!!!!!!

BRETT BOROUGHS said...

Holy good gravy! I thought I had a lot of laundry. Don't show this to Jimmy or he will forever bring you up when I tell him he wears too many different outfits a day which causes huge piles of laundry.

And, by the way, the word I had to type in order to allow my comment to be posted was "borat". Too funny!

PS So my comment wasn't accepted the first time, the second word I had to type was a phonetic of "hymen". Perhaps you should write blogger and complain.

Stephanie said...

Troy... what a man! Love, love on your sweet husband each day. I pray you and yours are well. Happy Thanksgiving.
Love,
Steph