Okay, so are you up for a game? I have seen several people doing this this
these days and I thought it could be fun. Here is what you do.
1. Open your pictures folder (or Picasa)
2. Go to the 4th folder
3. Open the folder and pick out the 4th picture
4. Once you find that picture, share the picture and what it means to you or what is going on in the picture.
So, here I go.....
In my 4th folder that had not been opened in AGES was a treasure. Caroline and Jordan Ann share the same birthday and have been playing together since they were born. If it was not the 4's game, I could post pictures of them as much younger babies, but I am sticking to the game. So here are our babies and yes, they are dressed alike---don't you love it? hahah. They were just getting the sitting up part down pat and Caroline was trying to be on the move. She didn't go far since she wanted to hang out with Jordan Ann. Jordan Ann's Mom, Carly and I have tons of memories together and boy we wail have to watch these two when they get together (especially if a pair of scissors is involved-=-right, Carly?).
Needless to say, my face lit up when I saw what my 4 picture was.
Amazing how this seems
like just yesterday!
What are your 4?
I am going to TAG
Tiffany
Carly
Kelly
Nikki

these days and I thought it could be fun. Here is what you do.
1. Open your pictures folder (or Picasa)
2. Go to the 4th folder
3. Open the folder and pick out the 4th picture
4. Once you find that picture, share the picture and what it means to you or what is going on in the picture.
So, here I go.....
In my 4th folder that had not been opened in AGES was a treasure. Caroline and Jordan Ann share the same birthday and have been playing together since they were born. If it was not the 4's game, I could post pictures of them as much younger babies, but I am sticking to the game. So here are our babies and yes, they are dressed alike---don't you love it? hahah. They were just getting the sitting up part down pat and Caroline was trying to be on the move. She didn't go far since she wanted to hang out with Jordan Ann. Jordan Ann's Mom, Carly and I have tons of memories together and boy we wail have to watch these two when they get together (especially if a pair of scissors is involved-=-right, Carly?).
Needless to say, my face lit up when I saw what my 4 picture was.
Amazing how this seems
like just yesterday!
What are your 4?
I am going to TAG
Tiffany
Carly
Kelly
Nikki

I know I was supposed to pick just one, the 4th one...but really, how could I pick just one of these pics? And yes, I know one pic is a repeat, but after I played around trying to figure out how to make a collage, I just left it---so please just enjoy it twice ;)


5 comments:
I am so doing this when I have time!!!!!
No way. Do you know how happy this makes me? What little dumplins the were in those pink outfits. Feels like just yesterday in some ways but in other ways it seems like an eternity ago.
Thank you for using these!!
PS, congrats on picasa. isn't it wonderful?)
OK -- give me until after thanksgiving and I promise I will do it too!
Britt,
It was so good to see you at the game. Hope I get to see you again soon.
Leigh
HI! Thanks for commenting on my blog!! I'm glad you found it, too!
Your kids are just precious!! I enjoyed reading. I might just have to play along on this little game--very cool!
Post a Comment