Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Girl

Caroline came dashing to the car on her last day of school dressed as this:
I was so sad I didn't have my camera in my car but I quickly got it as soon as we got home. She had a great day at her Thanksgiving Feast at her sweet school and told me all about it. Parents were not invited to this feast so I just had to go on her word as to what happened. I got a pretty detailed account so I feel as if I didn't miss a thing. I know she had fun.....can't you tell by her smile?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!!! Ok, knowing your precious and creative children, I have to ask. Where they supposed to dress up for school or was that Caroline just being creative?! She does look like she had a blast!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! She looks so grown up!