When Troy and I got married I officially became the 'Keeper of things' and that means EVERYTHING. This role was not by choice, it just happened. Whenever he can't find something, he instantly asks me. If he can't find a belt that is in his closet, he assumes I hid it from him and that I know where it is.
At this particular moment, he is hunting a fishing tackle box that he hasn't used in, oh, six years and he just asked me where I put it. Since I am the official keeper, I should know. Why is it that I have to know where ALL THINGS ARE AT ALL TIMES? And when I don't know, it is because I lost it? hahah...this cracks me up. Oh sweet husband of mine, good luck finding that tackle box of yours and I promise I didn't hide it from you...I don't think I even know what it looks like! He is wanting to take Hayes on an outing and so for that, I will help him find the tackle box....
.jpg)

3 comments:
HA HA HA
OMG! You need to talk to Jimmy. I do the exact same thing.
Ok, after lots of stalking...I think I might start blogging. www.sarafrancesnic.blogspot.com. We'll see how it goes! I sure hope you have more homecoming pictures to share!
Post a Comment