Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's Been Busy...

I feel like last week has been a blur. We have been going non-stop doing who knows what and I have been a slacker-blogger! We are all doing well---now anyway.



Hayes had a tough week last week and I finally just 'knew' something was not right with him so I took him to the doctor. He had no symptoms besides very poor behavior and he was just not acting like himself. I am so glad I acted on that 'mother intuition' as he had a double ear infection. We are now on an antibiotic and he is sleeping better than ever (we are getting through the night with 5 hour stretches now---most of the time, okay, we have had two nights with 5 hour stretches, but that is more than we have really ever had, so I am going to sing his praises while I can). He seems to be well rested and for that I am so thankful!


Caroline is doing great and cracking us up constantly. She is very much into playing 'Disney World' and all of her dolls are heading there. They want to go there to eat, play and take naps. I am so glad she is excited about Disney World since we are going as a family of 4 in Jan. We'll keep you posted on how this Odom Family Vacation plays out!


Since I can't find the camera cord (you know, I hide things around here) I can't download new pictures and I have really great pictures to share with you. Until then, here are a couple that I may not have shared before but I love them!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wondered where you had been the last week. Glad you got some meds for Hayes. Those ear infections used to sneak up on us too!!!!