Okay, I never win anything...but I won something. I enter the 'I Love Give-A-Ways' faithfully and I finally won. I won a burp cloth set, which I don't need anymore, but I have a sweet friend that does need one, so she is going to get it, but yea for being faithful and entering a contest! I'll let y'all know when I actually receive my prize in the mail.
So I take that back....I have won one REALLY BIG prize in my life and I think that did me in for winning forever. When I was in college I won an all expense trip to Disney World and it was amazing. I figure that I will never win anything again, but maybe the tides are turning and I'll start to win again!!!


1 comments:
wooohooo never won on there, just on other one's! AReyou going to tip junkie to register for their giveaways everyday for 24 days?
Post a Comment