Saturday, July 19, 2008

Seafood Buckets---Yummy

On our last night in Sandestin, we went to the Village and at at a restaurant right off the water. The kids loved it and were perfectly behaved. It could have been the fun lobsters and crabs that they were eating or their movies that we brought them to watch at the table, but hey, whatever works! We had a great time and it was just the girls, my dad and Hayes. The kids once again entertained the crowds by dancing but I somehow didn't have my camera out for that. I think I must have been working on cleaning off my hands from our seafood bucket feast---it was really amazing! I am not sure if you can really see it or not, but in one of the pictures there is a bucket with a couple of lobsters, tons of crab legs, shrimp, clams, muscles, etc....(we ordered two of these huge buckets and cleaned both of them!!!) what a dinner. Caroline and Hayes could not eat shrimp fast enough and they loved eating outside. As dinner was ending the mosquito's started eating us alive so we were glad to be wrapping things up. Whew, what fun---Popz (my dad) sure knows how to eat out!!!












0 comments: