Saturday, July 19, 2008

I Tried----

I had high hopes of getting a great picture that I could use as a Christmas card this year and it just didn't happen---so here they are. Caroline didn't mind participating for me but Hayes kept crying and saying he wanted to go to the swimming pool and wanted his bating suit on. So goes my search for the perfect Christmas card---I may do a card with all the pics gone wrong---how funny would that be?






So, here are my attempts at cute pictures---where is my friend, Nikki ,when I need her?



{click on the last pic of Hayes to enlarge--you will laugh your head off---he did not want any part of having his picture taken and wanted off the beach and out of his outfit---he was mad!}

1 comments:

NIKKI said...

Hey tell your dad..he can bring us along next year and I can take a huge family pic! :)

I had a customer tell me they received a christmas card that said hope your christmas is merrier than ours..with their kids screaming on the picture!