Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Incredible Hulk & His Painted Girl














Today I took the kids outside to finger paint and what a mess they made. Hayes decided to paint himself rather than the paper and Caroline decided to cover her hands with all three colors that I put out for them. She said she was trying to make purple and wanted nothing to do with me when I tried to explain to her the color mixing process. She had her own ideas. Hayes focused mostly on the green so I started calling him Hulk. They had a great time and loved how the colors came off in the bathtub....what a mess! I took these pictures about 3 minutes into our painting adventure as I didn't want to leave them unattended at all----this was CLEAN compared to how they looked after about 10 minutes of painting. I would love to show you a picture of the completed work, but most of it was on Hayes, not on paper---




Happy Days!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so BRAVE! I still won't do finger painting yet with mine. I'm just too chicken and I don't want to deal with the mess. You get my Super Mom award of the week!

NIKKI said...

So cute!!