They are Married!!! Today was the big day and it went off perfectly. Emily looked beautiful, David beamed as she walked down the isle (video to come) and the service was so Christ centered and totally reflected Emily and David's personalities. It was amazing. Thanks to all of you that prayed for our small part in this special day as Caroline did a beautiful job as the flower girl. She held hands with the ring barer and drug him down the aisle...hilarious. I'll post pics tonight and write later. I did want to wish Emily and David a wonderful honeymoon and an even better life together :)
I can't wait to post more pics and I wish I had taken better ones but I was chasing this little monkey around and making sure she kept her dress clean!
The blonde in a lot of the pics is a friend, Sara, and I'll write all about her later. Fun stories about how she, Emily, and I all became 'friends'....
The blonde in a lot of the pics is a friend, Sara, and I'll write all about her later. Fun stories about how she, Emily, and I all became 'friends'.....jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

3 comments:
I think your pictures turned out great! It's been so much fun getting to see you all the time for Emily's wedding festivities. I'm glad they're finally married, but I'm sad all our reunions are over!
Oh they all look beautiful! I LOVE carolines dress.
Hey, I need your email, for some reason the one I have doesn't work---OH, and Troy's too. THANKS
Post a Comment