Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Beach


This will be my last beach post as I know you are probably so tired of hearing/reading about it. We just had such a great time and the kids had a blast. Thanks, Dad, for an unbelievable trip and we just had so much fun having family time. Our kids have a blast with cousins and we truly missed my brother and his sweet little family. Here are the last of the beach pics (I think). It is hard to remember what days were when as the kids changed swimsuits about 3 times a day!

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

Oh this is nothing compared to the millions of posts I do when we get back from the beach :) I love seeing all the pics from bach trips soooo cute!!!

Laura said...

I love all the pictures (even if you didn't get your perfect Christmas card, the kids are just darling!). It sounds like y'all had a fabulous beach trip!

On a different note...Julia, Liam, & I are flying back to Mississippi with my mom on Aug 14 and will be there until Sept 8. I hope we can get together a few times while I'm home!