.jpg)
.jpg)
Summer for us is full of play-dates. Wait, who am I kidding---our life is full of play-dates. So, over the last couple of weeks, we have been hitting the zoo every Monday. Last Monday we went to the Zoo with my friend Emily and her girls Anne Elise & Ava. Anne Elise is Caroline's age & Ava is a bit younger than Hayes. They had a great time (with the few exceptions of the melt downs my kids had, but nothing unusual for us) and the animals were very active. Caroline & Anne Elise were all about holding hands all over the zoo and we thought it was adorable!.jpg)
I took the kids to the 'sand park' the next day and I always wonder why I do that to myself. Every time we go our house is a disaster....totally covered in sand. But, Hayes LOVES the park and Caroline thinks it is the greatest place on Earth---thus we continue to go. Here are a few pictures from last week...
.jpg)

.jpg)

1 comments:
I LOVE the fact that I know I am not the only person who dresses their kids in smocked clothes to go play in the sand.
Post a Comment