Troy & I have been married six years as of today! It has really flown by and has been so much fun. I am so grateful to be married to my best friend. He is the best husband, father, friend, provider and everything else I could ever ask for or ever dream of---Thanks, Troy. We met on my first day of class at Southern Miss and here we are 11 years and two kids later!
Whew, time flies when you are having fun! I can't wait to see what the next years have in store for us :)
I thought I would post a picture of us pre-kids just for kicks. We were at a wedding reception in Oxford in 2003, I think, and it was really late (much later than we would be out these days). All the pictures we take now we have kids hanging all over us and we look completely worn out---but we wouldn't have it any other way!

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Happy Aniversary! You look beautiful then and now, hon! :)
Happy anniversary to you! I remember it well. Bet you wish you were honeymooning in Disney World now, huh?!!?
Happy anniversary to you! I remember it well. And I bet you wish you were honeymooning in Disney World now, huh???!!
Post a Comment