Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wii and Dancing




This weekend Tricia and Grace (my sister & niece) came and spent some time with us and we had a great time. Caroline and Grace were actually pretty good at Wii tennis and they were a hoot playing each other. Caroline is great playing alone but not so great playing with a partner. She had to watch out for Grace, but they had a great time. They lasted for about 2 matches then hit the bedroom to dance with their dolls. It was too cute.

As soon as they vacated the Wii, Tricia geared up to create her Mii. She did a pretty good job and then proceeded to practice her bowling so she could attempt to beat me. I did give her a good whipping in bowling and boxing, if I do say so---I guess youth does count for something, huh sis!!!

0 comments: