Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wii Game Night

Wii headed over to Jodi & Kelly's house the other night for a little fun and took the kids with us. We brought our Wii controllers and ordered pizza and geared up for a few games of Wii. Yes, you know you are old when a night at home playing Wii is what you think is fun. We had a blast. Our original play was to hit a MS Braves game but we figured it was going to be too wet from the rain so we stayed indoors and just played games.



The kids play dress up and beauty shop---oh, poor Hayes. Katherine and Caroline had a ball dressing him up and watching him fuss. Here he was playing beauty shop. Katherine pretends to be Miss Cathy and she would put lip gloss on both of my kids. Now Caroline wants to play make up daily. It is fun but I have to remind her that she doesn't need to use Hayes for her mannequin every day.


Then Kelly pulled out the costumes. Since Katherine is an only child and a girl, there isn't a boy dress up outfit in the house. Well, Hayes wanted to play so he was a bumble bee. It looks like he is smiling, but he is frantically saying, 'TAKE IT OFF' and Troy and Jody were fussing at Kelly & me to get it off of him and Kelly and I were laughing so hard we couldn't get it off. It was hilarious. Caroline and Katherine had a ball twirling around and playing princesses.














Kelly is an excellent bowler---pro level now. Troy and Jody played tennis and I just join in for fun. I am semi good at bowling and am good as long as Kelly isn't around. What a fun 'stay home' night we had!


Thanks for having us over, Kennedy Family!

2 comments:

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

How much fun!
I can definitely do you some sippie cups if you still want some:) just let me know

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

We are at the beach but can get them done when we get home on tuesday. The stripes are definitely the favorite for the boys and it looks really good. Claires is also my favorite:)
I will let you know when they are ready.