As you may know (or maybe you don't), we wake up early around here. Today we have had a great start and the kids are in a great mood---yea!!! Caroline started the day playing dress up and picked out her Cinderella outfit to put on first. Hayes and I had to watch her dance around and Hayes could not run around the room but he 'had' to sit and watch until it was his turn---hilarious!
Then, when she finished playing dress up, she took off her costume and decided to run to the back of the house. I was unloading the dishwasher and noticed it was quiet so I went to find the little monkeys and where did I find them but in our bed playing 'sleep' (oh how I wish!!!). It was so cute I had to run get my camera. They were laughing and 'hiding' as Hayes says. Caroline would put the covers over him and then pretend to call 'Big' (her cousin Smith's Granddaddy) and tell him all about her day and how she wanted to be playing with Smith. It was a hoot. 



1 comments:
Sounds like a good fun day! So far so good here.....
Post a Comment