I will have to say that the butterflies are now free! We let them go over a week ago, but I am just now posting the pics---lazy mom, I know. Caroline had a blast setting them free and then deciding one didn't 'escape' fast enough. She decided she should help the little thing along---and thus sent him to a really long nap (so I told her) after playing with him to long. We had our friend Manze, Grace, Ellen, & my friend, Nichole over for the event (well, they were over anyway so we let them participate in the event). The kids loved every second of it and we loved this project.
If you have no idea what project I am talking about, go to older posts and you can see---it's a hoot and very educational! It isn't much work for the parents and the kids really get a lot out of it---it is an amazing process.
Thanks, Brett, for the great birthday gift.




0 comments:
Post a Comment