Tonight Caroline was playing dress up and having a ball. She does this most every night so the routine was nothing new. She goes to her closet, puts on an outfit, comes out, does a twirl and goes to put on another outfit. It is fun and lasts for about an hour. I was watching her do this and playing with Hayes and kind of thought she was gone for a bit longer than usual but I kept playing with Hayes. About 10 minutes later, she came back and I started laughing so hard I could not breathe and I was crying. She had put on 15 pairs of her panties...I kid you not. She had carefully put them on one on top of the other and could not have squeezed her tiny body into another pair. It was hysterical. Not sure if you can see from this pic, but it was a hoot (I tried to crop as to make the pic Internet appropriate). Hayes even started laughing (he had no idea what he was laughing at) and the three of us laughed for about 20 minutes...that is how long it took us to get all those off of her.....oh the days!!!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE it! She is a hoot!!!!
that's hilarious! the CUTEST! haha oh the stories we'll have to tell ;-)
Post a Comment