Friday, June 06, 2008

It's 7:41--Wahooo!!!


It's 7:41 and Hayes is STILL ASLEEP!!! Do you know what a BIG DEAL this is? Hayes is never asleep past the 6 o'clock hour much less the 7 o'clock hour, so I thought I would share my excitement. Caroline, however, is awake and we have already read about 5 books, played play-doh, we have our tennis shoes on (not sure why), painted and she is now cooking me food in her kitchen. So goes my day and life is good---especially since Hayes will be well rested!

Have a good day :)
(Picture taken at the beginning of May, but I dare not walk in his room on this glorious morning of late sleeping to get a current picture!)

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

CONGRATS! We are up at 6:30 at the latest lately in my house.

Robin, Tommy, and Manze said...

You poor poor thing! LOL! Manze likes to sleep late like her Mommy...thank God! :o)