Saturday, September 29, 2007

Looking Back, September 2006

Troy & the kids went to Ruston, LA, today to see Troy's mom. I stayed home because I am sick & haven't slept in days. While they are gone, I thought I would post some pictures taken this time last year. It is just amazing how quickly children grow and change is just one year! This year has brought us so many lessons, laughs, tears, sleepless nights, but most importantly, it has been filled with love. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, loving husband who always works to provide, emotionally, financially and even more so, spiritually----I am amazed daily. God planned our family before the earth was formed and I am beaming knowing that we are part of His plan. What an awesome God we serve! Caroline & Hayes are such a joy to raise (most of the time...hahha) and I love looking back!

The picture of Caroline in pink was taken at the Natural Science Museum. It remains one of my favorite pictures of her.







Troy, Caroline & I are at a Southern Miss game on September 9. Hayes was just a month old and I really think I was sleepwalking at this game!







Hayes was dressed & ready to go to his first Southern Miss game (or to watch it on T.V). He did go to a game in October of last year---Troy took him & I stayed home; once again, an amazing Daddy!!!







Hayes looked so tiny here and it is so hard for me to remember how small he really was. Boy, he has grown!








This was a picture of the first time I took the kids to the Zoo by myself. Hayes had just turned a month old (the day before, I think). Again, I was nuts and probably sleepwalking ;)
Caroline was so proud of her brother---I love it!

0 comments: