Friday, September 07, 2007

Dentist Visit



Well, sweet Hayes had his first trip to the dentist yesterday. We went to see Dr. Henry Cook in Brandon.


FYI...For those of you with children and if you are in need of a dentist, he is WONDERFUL. He is a pediatric dentist and his office is kid friendly. We have taken Caroline before & she still talks about Dr. Cook 'looking for puppies' in her mouth. She loved her visit. That said, we just love Dr. Cook & his staff.


So, Hayes went in because he has a tiny chip on his front tooth. It isn't very noticeable, but it bothers me and I wanted to make sure there was not any nerve damage and everything was okay. Everything looked great and his chip was fine. They may fix it, but not until he can sit still for longer than a split second! He did, however, let Dr. Cook look at all 8 of his teeth and he played Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in his mouth. It was so cute to watch Hayes stare him down. He has a fun train set in the waiting room and that is where this picture was taken. The other picture is of his name tag from the dentist, and his red curly hair that I just LOVE---I know, I am obsessed with picture taking!

1 comments:

Dew Family said...

i'm in love w/his red hair too! :)
mel.