Sunday, September 09, 2007

Unexpected Snack Time

Caroline loves to feed Hayes and this day was no exception. She had already eaten her lunch & was just watching/feeding her left overs to Hayes. I stepped out to get water for Hayes and when I came back in (I was gone for about 1and a half minutes, seriously), She had given him her cookie & he demolished it and made a total mess. How it happened so fast, I will never know. (yes, he is wearing a girl bib....whatever bib is closest is the bib he gets; Caroline likes to pick her bib out---I let her pick that out since she doesn't usually get to pick out her outfits!) Needless to say, he was so excited to have her chocolate cookie since he had NEVER had one like that before!
Boy, the years have only just begun. I can only imagine what kind of trouble they will get into when they are older! Good thing for prayer warriors!!! I thought the picture of Hayes was too cute not to share.

0 comments: