Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dancing Around

Hayes & I took Caroline to her second dance lesson. Hayes is already tired of going, but he is a trooper (I am sure Caroline will be sitting at many ball practices in years to come). Here are a few pics of her last lesson. Her friend Meredith is the cute little girl with the bow that is right behind her in the train and they are darling dancing around together! I am still amazed that a group of 2-3 year olds can be organized in a dance class. It really is intriguing to watch the dance teachers at work.


The other picture is of Caroline 'pushing Hayesie to dance' and she has on her tap shoes and is waiting to go into her class.

1 comments:

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

She is TOO sweet! I can't wait until Addison is old enough to take dance.
Lisa