Friday, September 07, 2007

Far Away Cousin


Today my cousin, Laura, came over and brought her little girl, Julia....she also brought her mother (seated with both Julia & Hayes), but Julia was the guest of interest (sorry Laura & Elizabeth!).
Caroline & Hayes had a ball with Julia and loved getting to spend time with her. She will only be here until the end of the month and then she will head back to her home, Australia. Laura married an Australian guy and he moved her far away (I only say that because I know he will be reading :)!). His name is Matt and he is a super guy and a great daddy---from what Laura says anyway.

So, Laura is 'home' visiting for a month and then she and sweet Julia will head to their home down under. Elizabeth, or Nana as Julia calls her, would hold Hayes and Julia would try to climb up. She didn't know what to think of her Nana holding another baby. I guess she'll quickly learn; Laura & Matt are expecting their second baby and are due in February (I think).
We had a super day and it was great seeing these cousins play!

0 comments: