We are so blessed to have such happy kids. Caroline laughs constantly & has really started telling us stories. They often include what she does with puppies, (we do not own dogs, nor will we own them any time soon) and includes all of the names of the puppies. She truly has a wonderful imagination. After constantly having a camera in her face, she has finally learned to stay still & say 'cheese'...it is too cute.
Hayes is always smiling and is just happy to be alive. He brings such joy to us & is such a sweet little man. He babbles all the time, saying only a few real
words. He loves to make animal noises & is quickly corrected by Caroline if he doesn't get one exactly right. He is our climber---if it looks like trouble, he is into it.
words. He loves to make animal noises & is quickly corrected by Caroline if he doesn't get one exactly right. He is our climber---if it looks like trouble, he is into it. Caroline has found that she gets rewarded when she shares with Hayes. In this picture, she is sharing part of her dinner---the part she didn't want to eat---very clever I thought!
They are growing up so quickly & it is amazing how much they change.

These pics are from the other day when we got home from NYC. It seemed like they had changed so much, even though we were only gone for a week. We were so excited to see them!

2 comments:
How cute! They ARE growing so fast!!!!! Caroline looks like such a big girl and Hayes is so cute with all that curly red hair!
Hey Brittany! I just found your blog and I'm so excited because now I can keep up with you. I linked ya'll on our site: www.FlowersFamily.aboutmybaby.com
The kids are SO cute (esp. Hayes whose cheeks are OH SO pinchable!) and I'm uber jealous of your New York trip, esp. the that you saw Spamalot and Les Mis! Lucky!
Keep in touch!
-Mandye
Post a Comment